A personalised postpartum course that truly meets your needs:
#1. Accepting your new “you”
#2. Strengthening the back, the abdominal belt and the hips in a safe and efficient way
#3. Learning how to tone your body with care
🌸 Next session: June 2021 🌸
We often talk about postnatal yoga, however, this journey I am proposing to you is truly a Postpartum Yoga Program.
Postpartum is a term that focuses on the mother and her journey following the birth of a baby. Whether right after birth or sometimes years later, this postpartum Yoga program focuses on healing and restoring the mother.
It is a conscious and fundamental practice to reconnect with your body (be mindful of your “new” you, your pelvic anatomy as well as being able to safely resume physical and / or sports practice). We will also discuss accepting your new “SELF” as a woman and a mother.
Description of the workshop
Yoga Ways postpartum Yoga course includes:
- A 30’ one-to-one consultation* at the start of the course to understand your needs.
- 5 online group lessons (5 students maximum) of 45′ on 5 different themes:
- Session 1: Postural alignment, connection to body and breath
- Session 2: Take care of your back and learn to strengthen it
- Session 3: Hips, Pelvic floor, Diastasis Recti. What you should do and not do
- Session 4: Tone up. Muscle strengthening adapted to your body
- Session 5: Integration
- Short 15 ’practices are sent to you between each session to continue working at home.
- A 30’ one-to-one individual consultation* with Céline, Yoga Therapist and specialist in pre and post natal. The consultation can be done either at the end of the course or during the course of your choice.
* For those who are in Lisbon, the consultation can be done at the Urban Bliss Lisboa studio (Campo de Ourique). Otherwise the consultation takes place on zoom.
Price: Online: 150€ for the entire course
Location: ONLINE on Zoom (For those who are in Lisbon, the consultation can be done at the Urban Bliss Lisboa studio (Campo de Ourique).
- Group class schedule:
- 7 June, 11h15-12h (WET) / 12h15-13h (France): session 1
- 14 June, 11h15-12h (WET) / 12h15-13h (France): session 2
- 21 June 11h15-12h (WET) / 12h15-13h (France): session 3
- 28 June, 11h15-12h (WET) / 12h15-13h (France): session 4
- 5 July, 11h15-12h (WET) / 12h15-13h (France): session 5
- Languages: French/English
- Maximum 8 Participants (Online) et minimum 4 to start the course
- Upon reception of your registration, you will receive a payment request.
Once payment has been made, I will send you a questionnaire that will allow me to make a first diagnosis and understand your motivations, as well as a zoom link for those who will be online.