Reclaiming your body & finding balance physically and mentally
During this unique time of a woman’s life, a tailored yoga practice will support her health and wellbeing and bring balance and strength along this journey.
Postnatal Yoga focus on:
– Postural work to relieve aches & muscles
– Build back tonicity
– Build back strength, especially lower back, upper back and hips.
– Learning to use breathing techniques to manage stress & anxiety which is commonly associated to motherhood.
The main benefits are:
- Class size Maximum 8 people
- Increase strength
- Reclaim your vitality & your body
- Reduce stress & anxiety
- Peers support: being in a group with other mums fosters experience and best practices sharing.
- Me Time !