NEW! Yoga Studies
A 10-week Yoga Philosophy course starting 22.01.22
- Weekly live online sessions with our two senior teachers ✨
- Time for Q&As before each live session ✨
- Access to replays to review what we have learnt ✨
- Unlimited & lifelong access to our private Facebook community to ask questions, share, learn with each other and our teachers ✨
- Continuing education credits with Yoga Alliance & Yoga Australia ✨
- Early birds price for registration before end Dec 2021 ✨
Yoga is more than just postures and breathing exercises. In reality this is even only the tip of the iceberg.
This visible part is certainly very interesting: it allows us to keep the body in shape and in good working order, in good health and therefore to feel good. This is of course very important.
However, the submerged part of the iceberg is even fascinating. When the body is ready, and the breathing is fluid and controlled, then (only!) the practitioner of yoga can begin to glimpse the essence of this ancestral practice: meditating, going deeper & meeting his true “self”. It is the work of a lifetime. So let’s start now! 😉
Yoga Retreats 2022 in Portugal
2021 retreats are now FULL. We are planning more in 2022!
🍀 To receive early bird information for next Yoga & Meditation retreat, complete the contact form 🍀.
Yoga, Nature & Meditation retreats: More info
Yoga & Ayurveda retreats: More info
Yoga in Lisboa @urbanblisslisboa, Campo de Ourique Studio
- Enseignement bilingue Français / Anglais.
Teaching Yoga in Lisbon in French and/or English with a special emphasis on the breath.
- Your teacher: Céline brings her Yoga Therapist skills to the group classes, always proposing adaptations and designing the practice to your needs.
- We are committed to clean & disinfect the yoga room after each class.
Yoga series: The elements in us
Let’s get you in touch with the elements. Teaching you to feel and notice them in you and therefore giving you some initial keys to rebalance yourself & stay healthy! Read more…
Weekly Class Schedule & Description
|MON||12h||In-Studio & Online||Prenatal Yoga 60′|
|MON||19h30||In-Studio & Online||Yoga & Mindfulness 60′|
|TUES||8h45||In-Studio & Online||Hatha Flow 60′|
|THU||8h45||In-Studio & Online||Hatha Flow 60′|
New Prices & Packages
*Limited to 7 people in Studio.
- Drop in: 15€
- Discovery Pack – 3 classes (New Students only) @ 30€ (valid 1 month)
- Pack 10 classes @ 110€ (valid 4 months)
- Pack 10 classes + 1 private @ 130€ (valid 4 months)
- Online classes Package @ 120€ (10 online classes + 1 online private class/assessment*)
* During the private assessment (30-45′), the teacher will discuss with you about your objectives and see if you have any restrictions/health conditions she should be aware of. She will show and correct basic postures if necessary. You & the teacher will adjust the set up so she can see and correct you during the class).
- Pre & post natal yoga Package @ 150€ (9 group classes + 1 video + 1 online private class/assessment* OR (5 group classes+ 1 private + 1 video + 1 online private class/assessment*): More details on prenatal yoga here
Your teacher: Céline Chambat
Yoga teacher & Yoga Therapist
French born, happy mother of 3, Celine now lives in Lisbon and has spent last 20 years in Asia, where her passion for Yoga has turned into a lifestyle.
She is a trained & certified Teacher & Yoga Therapist (link to : Yoga Therapy – Yoga Ways) under the famous Krishnamacharya tradition. She teaches Integrated Yoga classes which offer a balanced mix of postures, breathing techniques, meditation practices and sounds. Classes are always in small groups providing highly personalised advice to all.
She sees yoga as a daily personal practice that allows her to maintain her physical & mental health. As a teacher, she loves helping her students:
- finding their own personal balance though Yoga
- taking ownership of their health through personal practices & relying less on medical support
- dealing with issues such as back pain, migraines or insomnia (to name a few), at any age
Contact Céline for more information:
Find out about our monthly workshop at Urban Bliss Studio in Lisboa. Each workshop is a mix of theoretical insights & practice. They all have a specific theme allowing you to deepen your practice and experience.
Yoga & Ayurveda (Dates TBC)
Summer Yoga Lisbon 2021: 🌸Practice for charity🌸
Thank you for sharing your love!
Thanks to our participation to our Summer Yoga Classes, we will be able to provide full sponsorship for 2 kids for school year 2021-2022. A warm round of applause to all of you 👏👏👏.