Yoga Retreats in Portugal
1. Yoga & Meditation Retreat in Aljezur, Portugal
“Back to the roots / Le retour aux sources”
October Retreat is over. We are planning more in 2022!
🍀 To receive early bird information for next Yoga & Meditation retreat, complete the contact form 🍀.
- Retraite bilingue Français / Anglais.
- This retreat is ideal for those of you who need a real “time off” to rest, reset & start fresh.
- You’ll be off screens, off your daily routines, off toxic stimulis.
- You’ll be on yoga, meditation & breath work, on good company, on slow life & good healthy food!
- New! for October 2021 edition: Vegan cooking workshops .
2. Yoga & Ayurveda Retreat, Algarve, Portugal, 10-14th November 2021
This retreat is designed for those looking for a full immersion into yoga & Ayurveda.
You’ll experience daily physical practices “Yoga of the Elements”, breath work and meditation sessions, all combined with Daily Ayurveda workshops (in total a 6h-course on Ayurveda) offering a rich platform for self-enquiry.
There will also be plenty of time to rest and recharge as well, enjoying long coastal walks, unspoilt nature and a delicious cuisine daily cooked for us.
What we offer on this retreat:
Yoga and Ayurveda (traditional Indian medicine) are considered to be sister sciences that show the way to be able to enjoy full health and overall well-being. They root their fundamental principles from the same sources, which make them very complementary.
- You will get closer to the elements you are made of: earth, water, fire, air and ether.
- Understand which ones dominate in you and how they influence you – your health, addictions & behaviour – on a daily basis.
- Personal development: you will leave with some practical and highly customised keys to better find your balance in your daily life.
Yoga in Lisboa @urbanblisslisboa, Campo de Ourique Studio
- Enseignement bilingue Français / Anglais.
Teaching Yoga in Lisbon in French and/or English with a special emphasis on the breath.
- Your teacher: Céline brings her Yoga Therapist skills to the group classes, always proposing adaptations and designing the practice to your needs.
- We are committed to clean & disinfect the yoga room after each class.
Weekly Class Schedule & Description
|MON||12h||In-Studio & Online||Prenatal Yoga 60′|
|MON||19h30||In-Studio & Online||Yoga & Mindfulness 60′|
|TUES||8h45||In-Studio & Online||Hatha Flow 60′|
|WED||11h||Outdoors||Prenatal Yoga 60′|
|THU||8h45||In-Studio & Online||Hatha Flow 60′|
New Prices & Packages
*Limited to 7 people in Studio.
- Drop in: 15€
- Discovery Pack – 3 classes (New Students only) @ 30€ (valid 1 month)
- Pack 10 classes @ 110€ (valid 4 months)
- Pack 10 classes + 1 private @ 130€ (valid 4 months)
- Online classes Package @ 120€ (10 online classes + 1 online private class/assessment*)
* During the private assessment (30-45′), the teacher will discuss with you about your objectives and see if you have any restrictions/health conditions she should be aware of. She will show and correct basic postures if necessary. You & the teacher will adjust the set up so she can see and correct you during the class).
- Pre & post natal yoga Package @ 150€ (9 group classes + 1 video + 1 online private class/assessment* OR (5 group classes+ 1 private + 1 video + 1 online private class/assessment*): More details on prenatal yoga here
Summer Yoga Lisbon 2021: 🌸Practice for charity🌸
Thank you for sharing your love!
Thanks to our participation to our Summer Yoga Classes, we will be able to provide full sponsorship for 2 kids for school year 2021-2022. A warm round of applause to all of you 👏👏👏.
Your teacher: Céline Chambat
Yoga teacher & Yoga Therapist
French born, happy mother of 3, Celine now lives in Lisbon and has spent last 20 years in Asia, where her passion for Yoga has turned into a lifestyle.
She is a trained & certified Teacher & Yoga Therapist (link to : Yoga Therapy – Yoga Ways) under the famous Krishnamacharya tradition. She teaches Integrated Yoga classes which offer a balanced mix of postures, breathing techniques, meditation practices and sounds. Classes are always in small groups providing highly personalised advice to all.
She sees yoga as a daily personal practice that allows her to maintain her physical & mental health. As a teacher, she loves helping her students:
- finding their own personal balance though Yoga
- taking ownership of their health through personal practices & relying less on medical support
- dealing with issues such as back pain, migraines or insomnia (to name a few), at any age
Contact Céline for more information:
Find out about our monthly workshop at Urban Bliss Studio in Lisboa. Each workshop is a mix of theoretical insights & practice. They all have a specific theme allowing you to deepen your practice and experience.
Yoga & Ayurveda (Dates TBC)
Yoga in Lisbon & Personal development
Yoga is more than just postures and breathing exercises. In reality this is even only the tip of the iceberg. This visible part is certainly very interesting: it allows us to keep the body in shape and in good working order, in good health and therefore to feel good. This is of course very important. However, the submerged part of the iceberg is all the more fascinating. When the body is ready, and the breathing is fluid and controlled, then the practitioner of yoga can begin to glimpse the essence of this ancestral practice: meditate, go deeper & meet his true “self”, his purusa. It is the work of a lifetime. This is the profond aim of Yoga. And this is the proposition of Patañjali through the Yoga Sūtra, considered the founding text of the classical philosophy of yoga. Describing and analyzing in depth the human psyche, it offers us a unique platform for reflection on the human condition.