The practice of nurturing Life.
During this unique time of a woman’s life, a tailored yoga practice will support her health and wellbeing and bring balance and strength along this journey.
Prenatal Yoga focus on:
– Conscious breathing in support of pregnancy: probably the most important part of Prenatal Yoga! We will teach you breathing techniques which help to calm the mind and reduce anxiety and help to nurture a healthy peaceful and serene journey to motherhood.
– Postural work to relieve aches, muscle and stretch without risk during pregnancy. We select postures that are suitable for our groups and will propose adaptations when needed.
– Prepare your body, your breath and your mind for birth & motherhood.
The main benefits are:
- Classes are on zoom and we use a screen that allows us to see, adjust & correct all students
- Maximum 6 people. All classes are designed taking into account the needs and restrictions of the students present in the class. We tailor our classes to meet your needs.
- Support physical & mental health during pregnancy
- Help future mums to deal with discomfort or pain (digestive complains, sleep disorder, back pain etc)
- Prepare mentally for giving birth and Motherhood
- Sharing practices & experiences with other mums to be