How do you bring Yoga online?
We can’t always make our way to a yoga studio or be in touch with a teacher we like. Current global crisis is a good exemple! Online Yoga Classes give you the opportunity to connect from wherever you are and enjoy the class of a teacher you like.
- Our classes run daily and cover different time zones.
- Our classes run on Zoom so we teachers can see you as well correct when necessary.
- You are asked to fill up a health questionnaire (just like we do for classes in situ) so we can take into account your needs, limitations or past injuries when preparing our classes.
Why should I pay for a Yoga Class online?
We teach online with the same care as we teach in a studio and believe the work of the teachers must be recognised. This is why we apply a fee to our online classes. Online or in a studio, we teachers:
- have a personal connexion with our students
- we watch them performing postures though the video and correct them when necessary
- we design practices that suit our students
How do I connect?
Classes are hosted on Zoom. You can connect with any computer, ipad or smartphone. We send you a link before the class with a password and you just need to connect and practice!
How do I pay?
You can pay your class:
- via Bank transfert (Iban) to our French or Portugal accounts
- via Multibanco or MB Way in portugal
- via bank transfert to our Singapore account
- via paynow in Singapore
- via Revolut.com